Since its creation, Groupe SINOUÉ has ensured quality of care and medical excellence in its founding values.
This requirement takes the form of a Quality and Risk Management (QRM) policy which sets out several commitments for our establishments, namely:
- keeping quality and safety as leading value;
- continue the dynamic of engaging with patient as a leading actor in its care.
The perpetual search for excellence and quality is based on key success factors:
- the implementation of benchmarks and good practice guides in all our establishments
- a logic of results, in terms of achieving objectives on the quality and safety of care (and not “patient well-being and recovery”);
- participative management with the teams;
- the perpetual search for optimization and improvement via feedback on experience.